This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sounding the depths, how to's for a newbie

Let me start this one off by saying that I am in no way a professional. I'm not a medical professional and certainly not qualified to give any advice. The information that I'm about to share has been handed down to me over the past almost 20 years, and works for me. If you try any of the things described here, you do so at your own risk, and I am not responsible if you hurt yourself in any way....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

OK, one guy I know asked me if I could tell him how to sound. I told him that it was really easier to show him how, but he live many states away, so I told him I would write something up. The truth is, you should find someone in your area that you trust to expose you to sounding. Done correctly, it is safe an EXTREMELY pleasurable. Done incorrectly, it can fuck up your shit.

First, you are gonna need sounds. Don't watch X-tube and be like the guy sticking a ball point pen down his cock, or the guy shoving rubber fishing lures down there (oh wait, i do that, but I've been doing this for many years). Get yourself a decent set of sounds. I really think you should start off with a set, and not a single sound. The whole idea of sounding is that you stretch the urethra by using larger and larger sounds. If you only have one a) you can't progress, and b) you might not have the right size to start with. The best place I have found to buy sounds online is MedicalToys.com. They are by no means the only site, but they do have some unique ones and their prices are the best. I really think you need to start with straight sounds. There are straight and curved. The curved typically will go in deeper, but also require a lot more skill. You can also fuck yourself up a lot more with the curved if you don't know what you are doing. My favorite beginner set is the Bakes or RoseBud Sounds. These are a little stainless steel bud at the end of a long thin stainless steel rod. These tend to insert a lot easier than anything else, and the sensation once they are in is amazing. The other set that is good for beginners is the Dittel Sound Set. These are heavier than the Rose Buds and feel more substantial on insertion.

There are other things that you'll need. Clean towels, lots of them. I like to get the cheap hand towels at WalMart and use them. The ones you can get 10 for $5. You will also need KY jelly. Pros will insist that you use Sterile KY, which you can order in boxes of individual packets from a regular medical supply place. DO NOT order them from a fetish place, you will get ripped off. Personally, I just use regular KY. It does increase the risk of a UTI, but to be honest, I've never had a UTI as a result of sounding. You will also want a small plastic oral syringe. Again, do not buy these online. You can go into any Walgreen's or CVS and ask for them at the pharmacy. They will give them to you for free. Typically I tell them I need to give my dogs some medicine and they give me as many as I want. A few alcohol wipes are also good to have.

Another note here. You want stuff to be clean. Again, some will tell you that you need to autoclave your sounds. I don't know too many people who have access to an autoclave, so I'll tell you what I do. I clean them with antibacterial soap and hot water. Then I put them in a big pot of boiling water and boil them for 15 minutes or so. I think wrap them in one of the clean towels and leave them that way until the next session. You can also put them in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes, but I don't have one. I typically throw the syringes in the boiling water also but not for as long, or they will melt.

Once you have everything you need, you need to set it up. I typically sound in my big recliner with everything arranged on a table next to be. You can also do this on the bed. The key here is you want to be comfortable and as close to reclining as possible. When you get advanced, you can do standing insertions, but let's wait on that for now.

OK, now let's talk for a minute about the head space you need for sounding. Sounding is NOT for everyone. A lot of people's first reaction is that it must be about pain, it is most definitely NOT. If anything ever hurts at all, you should stop immediately. Sounding is also not really about moving around a lot and changing positions. If you sound with someone else, you are pretty much sitting or lying next to each other, sounding, you are not crawling over each other, etc. I will say that I've had some amazing blow jobs with a sound in my cock, but again, this is not for the beginner. For now, find a quiet place and time to settle down with your toys and get into the experience mentally.

Once you have everything ready to go, you'll need to set up your lubrication station. First, lay down a clean towel. Pull the plunger off your syringe and fill it with KY. Then put the plunger back on. When you do, typically a little lube will squirt out, squirt this onto a corner of the towel that will be closer to you and then squirt from the tube of KY, squirt some more on the towel. This will be where you dip the sounds before insertion. Arrange the sounds on the towel. You don't want to be fumbling around trying to get them out of the case in the middle of your session. You won't need all of them. In fact for your first session, you might only need one or two. It is really going to depend on the size of your urethra. Some guys with a bigger tube can start with a bigger size. I suggest you start with a the smallest and the second to smallest in your first session. Once you have an idea of how they go in, you can start with a larger size if it fits OK. You can see now why buying just one sound to start off with can be a bad idea. If you get the wrong size, you might not even be able to use it.

OK, so now get comfortable and clean the tip of your cock with an alcohol wipe and then squirt a little of the KY onto your cock head at your piss slit. Then take the head of your cock and hold it as you press the syringe into your urethra and squirt in the lube. You want to hold the head gently so that the KY can squirt down your urethra. Once you've got about 1/3 or more in there, massage it down your cock. You want to press it down as deep as you can into your urethra. If you want to put anther squirt in there, got for it. You will probably feel a little pressure as you squirt in the lube. This is natural, and very temporary.

Once things are all lubed up, take your first sound by the handle and dip it into the puddle of lube on the towel that you set up earlier. The goal is to coat the first few inches of the sound. Oh fuck, can you believe you are doing this shit, you must be fucking nuts!!! Now, you're going to want to slide the sound in slowly to your cock. Here is the most important thing to remember...DO NOT PUSH IT!!!! Let gravity do the work here. This is why reclining is a good starting position. Your job is just to guide the sound and keep it steady. Your urethra runs down the length of your cock, but some people don't realize that after the head, it sort of runs along the bottom. So once the sound gets in past your head, it is going to need to be adjusted a little so it points toward the bottom edge of your cock. This will allow it to navigate down the length of your cock. This is typically where most people will feel the twinge. It isn't painful, but sort of a little pressure and a feeling you need to pee. This is normal and once you get past this point, the feeling goes away. If you are soft at this point, no worries, just stretch your cock out holding it by the head and let the sound slide on it. If you are like me and get hard at just the thought of this process, things might go a little slower, as your erection might be making it tighter for the sound to move down. Have not fear, gravity always wins and the sound will eventually make it to the base of your cock. Just let it rest there and relax. Enjoy the feeling of the sound stuffing your cock.

Depending on the size of your cock, the sound will come to rest at the base of your urethra and the sound will be buried either partially or fully. At this point, I like to slowly squeeze my cock and feel the sound inside. If I'm soft, i will work the head up and down the length of the sound, enjoying the sensations at my urethra rubs against the sound. Once you are comfortable, you can slowly slide the sound partway out of your cock and then let it drop back in. This will feel like your cock is being fucked from the inside out. Take it very slow, and enjoy the sensations. If your cock gets hard, you can stroke it, just be sure to take it easy and slowly. I've seen a number of guys get so turned on that they were pounding on their cock, while the poor sound inside was banging against the urethra. Afterwords they wondered why they hurt. Don't get carried away at first, take it slow and easy. If you are comfortable with the sound that is in, after some time, you can slowly remove it and try the next size up. Sometimes, this will slide right in, other times it will be too big and you will have to drop back down to the last size. Some sessions, I will sound for hours and go up six or more sizes over the course of the session.

After all this play, there will come a time when you have to make a decision. Will you cum with the sound in or pull it out first. For beginners, I recommend that you pull it out before you cum. The contraction of muscles at the base of your cock with a steel rod in there can cause issues if you don't know what you are doing and how to handle it. This is normally more of an issue with curved sounds, than straight, but for your first time, I'd take it out. After you have some experience you can try leaving it in. I personally prefer to make the removal of the sound part of the orgasm experience. Once I know I'm close and ready to shoot, I will slowly remove the rod. As I focus on the feelings, my cock will typically start to pulse in response and I'll cum just as the sound leaves the tip of my cock. It makes for an intense orgasm for sure.

So, there you have it. Simple right? Actually, it isn't hard at all, but again, isn't for everyone. You have to have some self control and patience, and be willing to expand your horizons. After years of sounding, I moved on to catheters, rubber fishing worms, etc. But it all started with a Rose Bud sound set, that I still use to this day.

As I said at the beginning, I am NOT AN EXPERT. If you try this, you do it at your own peril. If you do it, I hope you love it as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment