This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

You gotta feel it...It's Electric!!

Yesterday, I got some new electrodes for my e-stim setup and was very excited to take them home and try them. One was a Small Torpedo bipolar butt plug and the others were a set of conductive rubber Chokers. Both of these were ordered from HappyStim USA. I've got a number of electrodes already but I wanted to try the conductive rubber tubing, as I'd heard good things about it. I also have wanted a bipolar butt plug for a while now. Here's the low down.

E-stim units work by basically sending controlled current through your body specific wave forms. The current stimulates the nerves under the skin, which in turn stimulate the muscles. E-stim can be immensely pleasurable or extremely painful, depending on the level of the current applied, the wave forms, the frequency, etc. I've been doing this for about 14 years and so I've experienced the gamut of possibilities.

It all started when I lived in San Francisco. I had heard a lot about e-stim and wanted to check it out. At that time, TENS units were going for about $200 at places like Mr. S. Back then, there weren't hundreds of online medical supply places selling them for $69. I took the MUNI downtown and then walked down South of Market to Folsom St and Mr. S. The guys knew me, as I managed one of the more popular leather bars in town and sent them a lot of business. I told them I was thinking of e-stim, but wanted to try before I bought. One of the guys took me into the dressing room, hooked a sticky pad to the head of my cock and one to my taint. He turned on the TENS and started applying a little more current. My very soft and somewhat apprehensive cock, started to stir. As he increased the current, my cock started to grow without any manual stimulation. He's let off the knob and my cock would start to go down, turn it up and up I went. The sensation was awesome, and I was hooked. I left Mr. S that day, the proud owner of a TENS unit with an extra set of sticky pads.

In the early years, I pretty much just used the sticky pads with the TENS. After a few years, I started to get electrodes. Some I was happy with, some were just a waste of money. My favorites (up until last night) are the Blue E-Bands, and the FlexProbe. I would position an e-band around my cock and the flexprobe up my ass. With e-stim, everything is in two's. You need two poles for the current to flow. Each of these is one pole, so when hooked to the base unit, the current would flow from my ass to my cock. If placed correctly, the current would flow across my prostate on the way up to my cock. If placed closer to my asshole, the current would make it pulse with each pulse from the machine. For the past 7 or 8 years, I've been using this configuration. It has always served me well.

A lot of people who stim are in search of HFO's. The are Hands Free Orgasm's, where your body eventually syncs with the current, and the pulsing brings you to orgasm. Once you sync like that, the orgasm can last a long and I do mean long time. You're sort of locked in with the current and ride the wave. Typically, less is more in this situation and you need to use lighter current over a longer time. Although I've done this, I am much more aggressive and prefer the current to be pounding my cock and balls and ass. Many times, I just can't deal with the relaxation required to work toward a HFO. I live a little more on the BDSM side of things. I like it when the current is so high that it feels like someone is slapping my balls hard from the inside, or beating my cock with a whip. This will typically not bring on a HFO, but it is wild as hell and I love it.

So, last night, I got home with my new toys. I was most excited about the bipolar butt plug. As I noted before, everything is in pairs in e-stim. With a bipolar electrode, both poles are contained in one electrode. For a butt plug this is awesome. The part inside your ass is one pole and the part just outside your hole is the other. The current moved back and forth between the two poles and I had heard it was like the butt plug was fucking you on its own. I don't know who originally figured this out, but god bless them! They, whoever they are, were right!

I got everything together. I was going to use the butt plug on one channel and the two Chokers on the other. They would be placed around my cock, one just behind the head and one toward the base. Now let me say this. I'm a top. Years ago, I was pretty much a bottom, but over time, I decided I liked to fuck more than I liked to get fucked. I don't spend a lot of time with things in my ass, like I used to. The butt plug is 1.5" in diameter, but it felt like I was trying to get a 747 up there. After a while, I got it in, and got the Chokers on and it was time to go. I went through the various modes on my e-stim box, an ET232 from ErosTek. I like the more aggressive modes most of the time. About 30 seconds into the session and I knew that I had waited way too long for a bipolar butt plug. The sensations were amazing, I could literally feel the plug getting pulled deeper into my ass on the top of each pulse wave. My cock was in heaven, as the Chokers are comfortable and provide a nice even dispersal of current over the cock. (If the current is not evenly dispersed, you can get hot spots which are similar to little static shocks).

I just laid there and let the unit do it's job, changing modes when I needed a break from one, or when I got bored. I was just in heaven. I guess the best way I can describe it is how it used to feel when I got high, but there were no drugs involved. Every nerve ending was at attention, every movement was recorded. After about 2.5 hours, I decided I needed to wrap it up so I could get to bed. Having an addictive personality, it would have been possible for me to lay there all night, which isn't always good, when you gotta work to pay the bills and buy the toys.

I took off the two chokers and left the butt plug in, and started to stroke my very hard and very angry looking cock. I got the mode adjusted just right and let the current wash over me. After about 2 or 3 minutes, my prostate gave up the ghost and just started throbbing. I wasn't actually cumming, but there was precum just flowing out of my cock, like i was pissing it out. Lots and lots of it, and still i wasn't cumming. I let this go on for a few minutes and then stopped to catch my breath. I started over on a new mode and knew that this time was gonna be it. My ass was pulsing in time with the stim box and the muscles at the base of my cock started to do the same. Pretty soon, everything was pulsing along at the same frequency. I started to nudge the power level up a little at a time. Just when I thought I was going to pass out, my electric orgasm started. Everything was in synch to the pulses of the current, so each strong pulse sent a stream of cum out of my cock. Even when there was no more cum, my cock was still convulsing like I was cumming. I let this go on for a while and then slowly eased down the current, enjoying the sensation as the electricity left my body.

Here's the thing. When your ass is convulsing like that over a period of a few hours, it tends to tighten up. It was HELL getting that butt plug out of my ass, as it was tighter than when I put it in. Felt like I was pushing out a brick, but it was only a 1.5" wide butt plug. It was all worth it in the end, pardon the pun. I cleaned everything, packed it all up and took a shower. Then I went to bed and my whole body was still buzzing. I was so exhausted, I feel asleep almost right away and had the best sleep I've had in a long time.

Can't wait for my next Electric Boogie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment