This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

And so it begins, again....

Here's the deal. I've got a blog that is tied to my photo biz, but if I actually want to sell stuff, I probably need to refrain from talking about cock and sex and, well, you get the ides, so this one is separate and all mine. Sometimes I'll talk about cock, sometimes I'll talk about my life and where I've been and where I'm going (hint:I have NO IDEA where I'm going).

So here's a little about me. I'm 43 and live in Tampa, FL. I've been here for almost 12 years. Moved here from San Francisco, where I was the manager of Daddie's Bar on Castro Street. My years in San Francisco were good and bad ones. I loved living freely and openly, and managing a leather bar was awesome, but it was also a curse. Progressively, I became addicted to meth and other substances. Eventually, I escaped and moved to FL where I've been clean and sober since the day I got here.

I'm definitely a pig. I'm into nasty men and nasty sex. Sweat, pits, piss, sounds, catheters, electricity, bondage, all of that shit is heaven to me. I love ink and have spent a good deal of time and money adding my own to my body. Piercings are also a turn on. There was a time when I used to have lots of them. I mean LOTS. At one point, I had well over 20 piercings. Over time, I've taken most of them out, and left just my PA and my guiche.

I am pretty much a top. It's funny, when I was younger, I was a bottom, and loved being a bottom. Part of that was the drugs, probably a lot of that. Since I've been sober, I've pretty much been a top. I love to direct the show, so to speak. Also, I've noticed that as I get older, I'm more interested in younger guys. When I was in my 20's and 30's I was into guys in their 40's and 50's. Now, I'm into guys in their 20's and 30's, and 40's. Weird how that works.

Sex aside, here's a few more things. I'm a pagan. I don't follow any organized religion and believe that most, if not all organized religion spreads evil on the planet. I believe that the universe is full of great potential and that we are all able to tap into that. I believe in light and love and that in the end, it's all about the love. I've seen many things in my life that allow me to fully believe that there is more "there" there if you know that I mean. In the end, we're all just spritual beings stopping by this world for a journey that is either heaven or hell depending on what we make it. Bottom line, we are all human beings, no matter our shape, size, color, or beliefs. And when we leave this earthly existence, we all return to the same infite love and light.
There is lots more, but this is a good place to stop for now. If you are reading this, thanks. I wish you a life filled with wonder, and light and love, and good nasty sex!!

No comments:

Post a Comment