This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A sound by any other name...

...would feel as good.

I remember my first experience with sounding. Jack Yount was a piercer here outside of Tampa. I was about 25 at the time and decided I wanted a PA. I asked at the local leather bar, and Jack was recommended. I called Jack and set up an appointment to get my PA from him. I drove the 30 minutes to his very nice house in a quiet little neighborhood. He had a beautiful pool out back with fountains and the whole nine yards.

When I got to Jack's, he welcomed me in and took be out back to the lanai. It was a beautiful day. We spent some time talking first, and it became clear right away that Jack was a great guy. He was probably in his 60's at the time, and had started piercing in the 1950's. He was very soft spoken and calming. I was, of course, very nervous, as someone was about to stick a big hollow needle through my cock.

When it came time to do the piercing, Jack was great. He explained everything, and was fast and efficient (which is what you want in a piercer). I hung out, literally and figuratively, for a while and we talked. Jack ended up becoming a great friend. He would invite me up for dinner all the time and also took me with his "friend" (his term) to local theme parks. They liked to go, but were both older. Jack used to tell me he liked to experience the parks through young eyes.

On one of my visits, Jack asked me if I'd like to watch as he sounded his friend. I said sure, what the hell, so I went in and perched on the side of the bed as they proceeded. It was crazy shit. He lubed up the sterilized stainless steel rod and slowly slid it into his friend's cock. My dick shrunk while I watched. All I could think of was NO FUCKING WAY. That shit had to hurt, a lot!!

Jack explained to me what was going on, what the sensations were like, and how it was important to know what you were doing. After a few minutes, Jack's friend started to moan and then shot a huge load out around the sound. I was amazed. How could anyone actually enjoy that enough to get off. Afterward, we all went out to dinner.

Jack remained a good friend through the next few years. I moved to San Francisco and he came out to visit and stay with me a few times. He exposed me to lots of other "interesting" things along the way. It was a number of years before I got my first sound and started to play with it. I flashed back to that day at Jack's and heard his voice in my head telling me how to insert it just right. Sadly, I was not able to tell Jack of my first experience. He passed away in Denmark in 1995, while on a vacation. I called the day after he was supposed to return home to get all the details, and his friend told me he had passed, and that Jack always talked about me, and how much he loved me. I miss Jack to this day, but I carry the PA with me. The jewelry that I often wear is a custom made curved barbell that Jack gave to me as a gift. He was a great teacher and an even better person. If you google his name, you will find many interesting articles on Jack, a true pioneer.

No comments:

Post a Comment