This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bear Bust 2009 - I fucked a bear...well a lot of bears!! (Part 1)

I'd been looking forward to Bear Bust for a few months. I signed up at the beginning of August and reserved my room at the host hotel. Finally on Thursday, the time had come. I wrapped things up at work by lunch and headed over to the hotel, about an hour away. I realized as I drove that I forgot my board shorts for the pool, so I stopped along the way for a pair. I got to the hotel, the Clarion Waterpark Hotel at about 2:00 pm. The signs of bear were already well established. I checked in and was told that there were no more King rooms available, so I was given a room with 2 queens. Even better, one bed to fuck, one to sleep!! There were bears already loitering around the lobby and cruising was obvious. I headed to my room to unload the car and then came back to register.

At registration, we were given a run photo badge to wear as well as wrist bands to get into the waterpark. I asked them if it was OK to wear the wrist bands as cock rings. The first guy was not amused. He was pretty much a bitchy queen who was complaining about all kinds of shit. The next guy, however was cute and asked me to show him. So, out came the cock and balls. He gave it a little fondle and the weekend had officially begun.

I headed out by the pool and waterpark. The place is pretty nice. There are some waterslides and a the Lazy River, which is pretty much a moat around the waterpark about 2.5 feet deep. There are big floats which you can lay on, and the lazy river winds you around. Very relaxing. Within the first hour I was there, I saw a really hot little bear. We struck up a conversation and, well, I'm a little shy, so it took about 5 minutes to say, "we should really go fuck". He agreed and we went back to my room.

In the room, we ripped of our clothes and fell on the bed pawing at each other. He dropped down and slid my cock into his mouth. He was good, really good. After a while, I pulled him up and flipped him over and started eating his ass. It tasted sweet and salty. He had a really hairy ass, which was turning me on. I spit on my cock and went to slide it in his ass. He told me to stop and then reached over for the poppers. He took a deep draw and then I pushed in. I was so horned up in anticipation of the weekend, that it didn't take long to blow my load in his hole. He let out a moan and then started to shoot himself. I pulled out and ate his ass for a minute and then ate up all the cum off his cock. Our mouths met and we swapped cum back and forth. Then I kicked him out.

I headed down and grabbed a float and floated around the Lazy River. There were guys all around, lots of hot guys, and I knew it was gonna be a great weekend. After about an hour of floating, I headed back to the room to change into dry clothes. I went and sat out on the big common area outside of the pool and waterpark and messaged with my buddy Digger. By now, it was getting dark, and guys were milling around. I was freeballing the whole weekend and find it difficult to keep my hands off my cock. I'm always absentmindedly fondling it through my shorts. A very tasty couple stopped by and asked if I needed any help. Of course I needed some help.

We got back to their room, and I found out that they were both bottoms. Well, one was versatile, but I guess that was only if they met another bottom. After some initial sucking, triangle style, I bent them both over the bed. I slid into one while they kissed. Pounded out a few strokes and then slid into the other. I kept this up for a while until I couldn't take any more. I pulled out and came a bit on each of their holes and then I pushed it in with my cock. Finally, I ate each of their holes. We all lay on the bed swapping spit and cum and then I got up and left. They were still stroking each other as I walked out.

I headed back to the central area and hung out for a while. They had a DJ playing music all day and up to 1am. Nobody was dancing....well, except for me. I realized earlier in the day, that I should have got a Men4Bareback.com t-shirt at the party the weekend before to wear at Bear Bust. I mentioned it to my buddy from M4BB.com and he offered to drive one down to the hotel for me. I didn't want him to go through the trouble, but he didn't mind, so he showed up with a great Bareback University tank top for me. I knew it would either attract or repel, but I am who I am, so I never really care either way :-) After he left, I headed back into the music and talked with a few guys. One asked me if I liked to fuck....ah yeah I do! We went back to my room and I fucked him hard and fast. I was pretty much spent from the earlier fuckings, so I didn't cum. I did fuck him until he shot his load all over his belly. I licked it up and shared it with him. We lay on the bed for a while, both wiped out. I finally kicked him out and cleaned up. I was bone tired so I hit the sack, with dreams of bears dancing through my head. Digger kept telling me to pace myself, as I still had Fri-Sun left to go. He was soooo right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment