This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bear Bust 2009 Part 3- I pissed on (and in) a Bear!!!

Saturday morning came fast. I was wiped from all the fun on Friday and slept well at the hotel. The rooms were comfortable and so were the beds! Well, Saturday morning was cool. And my cool, I'd guess mid to upper 40's. For FL, that's cool :-) Got my coffee and sat out in the courtyard area and watched. I really like to watch. There is so much you can find out, just by watching. People fascinate me, anyway, so I always like to watch when I get the chance.

Well, as I'm sitting there, I'm messenging with my buddy, Digger, and my BlackBerry gets really sluggish. So, I reboot it and it comes up frozen. Try again, nothing, pull the battery, nothing. Typically, I would have just used it to find the closest Verizon store and go in, but I couldn't, so I had to go to my room and check my laptop and then....gasp...write down directions to the closest store. Oh the horror!! Luckily, it wasn't far away and I was back and ready to go before most of the bears had finished their second helping at breakfast.

I saw this one really cute cub that I had had my eye on all weekend. Typically, he was with a big group, but today he was alone. I headed over and struck up a convo. One thing led to another and before he knew it, he was back in my room, naked on the bed. This one was a real nasty pig cub. He liked it all. Before long, we were in the piss pool, and I was drenching him with the piss from my morning coffee. He drank from the tap, which is a big turn on for me, and then turned around and asked me to fill him up. Well, I had by coffee, but had not been drinking lots of fluids all do, so I told him that would have to be later, if he wanted. He was very receptive to that.

I let him suck my cock for a while and decided to save the fucking for later. His mouth was hot and he was doing a good job, so eventually, I just blew a load down his throat. He swallowed every drop and had a big smile on his face. We made arrangements to hook up later for a more in depth session.

I cleaned up the piss pool and headed back out to the real pool. I lounged around the Lazy River, but the breeze was really cool, so I headed over to the regular pool, which was heated and warmer and hung out there for a while. When I got out of there, the breeze was making me so cold, I headed back to my room and dried off and changed into some dry clothes. As I was heading out, I stopped at the balcony to watch the guys below. A guy stopped next to me and we started talking. He was drinking a Grey Goose and Hawaiian Punch blend. Truly RedNeck!! We chatted for a few minutes and I asked if he wanted to go back to my room to fuck. He was all for it, so we went back and got naked. This was a big bear, smooth with a nice very curved cock. We sucked each other's cocks for a while and then I spun him around, spit on my cock and shoved it in his hole. He was tight, and felt soooo good. I fucked him for a while and then turned him over on his back. I fucked his hole while I sucked on his toes and feet. Wasn't long before I felt the tickle and told him I was gonna blow soon. He told me to breed him, and so I did. Played with his cock a little more and he shot a nice load, which I slobbered up and then shared with him via out mouths.

I was pretty tired after that last session, so I sent him on his way and eventually, took a little bear nap. It was just what I needed to get ready for the evening. When I awoke, I filled my big water bottle with water and started to drink...A LOT...I had plans for the last night there. I put on my Recycle Here t-shirt and a pair of jeans (it was really cold out) and headed out to find my piss cub from earlier. As I was headed there, a few guys commented on my shirt. I stopped to talk to them and told them we were gonna be playing and pissing in my room soon. They were all for it. When I found my bud from earlier, he was standing there with two really hot bear cubs. He said his friends wanted to join in, if that was OK. Silly boy, of course they can join in :-)

Back at my room, there were the two I met on the way down, plus my piss cub and his two cub buds. We all got naked and some of us got in the pool. By this time, I was bloated like a beach ball from all the water in me, and had needed to piss for the past 30 minutes. My piss cub and BOTH of his buds got down on their knees in front of me, and I proceeded to cover them with a steady stream of hot piss. Suddenly, there was another stream from beside me and one of the other guys had joined in the fun. Soon enough and some of the cubs started to piss all over themselves and each other. It wasn't long before we all were covered and dripping. We all jumped into the shower for a quick rinse and then the sucking and fucking commenced. I fucked all three of the cubs one after the other. The other two guys fucked or were fucked by one or another of the cubs. As guys needed to piss, they would just let the group know and one or more would join them in the piss pool. It was so fucking hot.

Guys were cumming and pissing all over. I had been holding back my piss for a while and finally I slid into my piss cub from earlier in the day. After I fucked him for a while, I let go with steady stream that filled his ass. He was moaning and begging me for more, and I gave it to him. I kept fucking and I could tell my piss was making him uncomfortable as I kept fucking. Finally, I couldn't hold back and I blew my load in his hole with my piss. It was so hot. He was laying on his back and as I reached over to grab his cock, he started to shoot without me even touching it. He was a keeper.

We all played some more, as different guys came. It was getting late when we finally cleaned up and called it a day. Everyone left the room with big smiles.

I was wiped out and was in bed fairly early. Slept like a log. When I woke on Sunday, it was even cooler than it had been the day before. I got everything packed and headed down for some coffee. It was a ghost town. Apparently all the bears were still hibernating due to the cold weather. There was a brunch scheduled for 11:30, but it was only 9:30 and I didn't feel like sitting around for 2 hours for some free food. I packed the car and headed home. I was so horned up on the way home, thinking about all the good times, that I stopped at my favorite Adult Bookstore and dropped my load in some willing mouth in the gloryhole. I was home by 11:30, and had my own private brunch before I had my Sunday nap.

It was a great time at Bear Bust. I already reserved my room for next year. This time, I'm gonna pay the extra $$ for a room facing the waterpark rather than the parking lot. It will be easier to pick out my victims that way......

No comments:

Post a Comment