This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME

About a month ago, I decided I was going to celebrate my 44th birthday in style. Now, you have to understand that "in style" really means covered in lube, and piss and cum. I knew the Men4Bareback monthly bareback party was the weekend before my birthday, so I decided to get a room for the weekend at the Parliament House in Orlando. When I lived in FL 18 years ago, I used to come to the P-House as it is affectionately known all the time. The P-House bills itself as a "gay resort". In reality, it is a blend of night clubs, restaurants, drag shows and a "hotel" which is really an old style motor inn, and really more of a bath house. People cruise the balconies day and night looking for hot, mild to wild man sex.

When I used to come to the P-House, I never actually paid for a room. I'd just play "balcony bingo", as it's known, and spend the night with whatever trick I hooked up with who already had a room. Back then in my mid-twenties, it was pretty easy to hook up and have a free room for the night. At this point in time, I wouldn't count on that luck any more. So, I made reservations, took a vacation day from work and planned to spend Fri, Sat and Sun nights at the P-House, with a hot bareback party thrown in the middle.

Friday, I arrived at about 4pm. Within 15 minutes of checking in, I was already naked with my cock in some guy's mouth. He followed me from the car as I was bringing in my toolboxes of kink. I had them loaded with e-stim, rope, gags, gas masks, forceps, clothespins, and other goodies. Anyhow, this guy knew what the toolboxes were for and followed me in. He stood in the doorway and complimented my tattoos. I invited him in and dropped my clothes. He did the same and dropped down on my cock. He said he liked to eat ass, so I flipped over and let him go to town. He not only liked it, he was extremely good at it. We played around for 45 minutes or so and then he went out to cruise some more and I got settled into my room.

Friday night, I ended up playing with 8 different guys. Some of them in singles, and a few couples. I got to use some of my toys. Tied up one guy, clothespinned another. All in all, Friday was a very good night.

I got up Saturday and headed out for breakfast. When I got back, there were already guys cruising the balconies. I eyed one I wanted and pulled him into my room. We played for a while and then I kicked him out. He was fun, but I was hoping to find someone a little less vanilla. I sat in my room writing, with the door open and the curtain back and it didn't take long for him to come along. He was a young guys with some really nice ink. He noticed the open toolboxes and asked if he could check them out....um FUCK YES!! He came in and looked through them and I just sort of sat at the desk watching him. His reactions were priceless. Every new thing he picked up, he sort of moaned a little in a very hot, very boyish way. I couldn't take it anymore and told him to get up, close the door and strip. He did, and I went to town. Tied him down to the bed, which is no small feat, as there are no legs on the bed, it's a platform. Once I got him tied down, I put the gas mask on him, and fed him poppers through the hose. I covered him in clothespins and then I hooked up the estim and shoved the butt plug electrode up his ass. He was going wild and so was I. After a while, I removed all the implements of torture and flipped him over and tied him back down, and then I fucked his ass until I finally seeded him with a nice load. After he left I cleaned up and got ready for the bareback party.

I headed up a little early to hang out with the guys. The party was smaller than the last months. A lot of guys canceled at the last minute. Fortunately, there were plenty of fun guys to go around. Tom was there with another "piggie bag" of his world famous chicken for me. In fact, it wasn't even what he brought for the party, he made me a special serving all for me. What a sweet guy!! There was a new guy there. I had exchanged a few messages with him before the party and he wasn't sure he was going to be able to make it. Damn, I'm glad he did. This guy was a really handsome bear, with a thick pelt of fur. He also he the most beautiful bubble butt ever. I was sitting out at the pool when I was told that M was requesting my presence in the back bedroom. I headed back and he asked if I wanted to eat his load out of this hot new guy's ass. Well, duh, of course I want to!!! M was wanting the new guy to fuck him, but he was resting after getting pounded by M's thick 8" cock, so I had M get in his back and I slid my rock hard cock in there. Eating cum out of a hot ass makes me hard every time!!

The night progressed with lots of fucking and sucking, and about 10pm, I decided to head back to the P-House. When I got back, I grabbed a shower, changed, and headed into the disco to dance the night away. I was on the dance floor from 11pm until they closed at 2am. I LOVE to dance. I've never minded dancing on my own. From my very first days as a little gayling, I've always spent all the time I could on the dance floor. The energy was great and I had a blast. I talked to (read flirted) a lot of guys. It might surprise you to know that I'm not shy :-)

After the bar closed, I headed back to my room. Balcony Bingo was in full swing. A number of guys cruised me and then one cute young boy stopped and came in. Luckily for me, he was into piss. I had a lot of water during the night and needed to let it go. He was happy to oblige, first letting it run down his lightly hairy chest and then locking on with his lips and draining every last drop. We showered and jumped in bed and I fucked him all over the bed, then on the floor, then in a chair. When he left, and I finally got to bed, it was after 4am. Oh my god, this body hasn't seen 4am in many many years. Well worth it, though.

I had placed an ad on Craigslist when I arrived on Friday and had been chatting back and forth with this really hot bear couple. Actually one was a bear and one was a cub. Both hot as hell. I recognized their photos from Bear Bust last October. Anyhow, they were planning to come by on 10am on Sunday. As I dropped into bed exhausted on Sunday morning at 4am, I figured I could sleep until 9 and then get up and shower and be ready for 10. God, 5 hours is not enough sleep when you dance all night and then play after, Luckily for me, they were running late. When they arrived, we got naked right away and got down to it. The bear was a bottom and the cub was versatile. I ate ass, and fucked them both. Then the cub fucked his partner. Everyone came and left satisfied.

At that point, I knew I needed to take a break. After the guys left, I dropped into bed. L, A and M were coming down to meet me at the P-House for T-Dance. They showed up about 5:30 and we hung out at my room, and then headed down to the clubs, walked the balconies, and generally had a lot of laughs. We ended up in the disco for the drag show and this really hot young guy walked in. I motioned to him and growled and the guys I was with said "you've fucked him before" I was not making the connection. You see, when you spend a number of hours fucking someone buck ass naked at a bareback party, your frame of reference seeing them in a dance club fully clothed is all messed up. When he came over to say hi, I immediately remembered him. I've written about the great time I had with him before. He is a hot latin cub, with a perfect body, killer smile and sweet disposition. He chatted for a while and then headed off to chat with some friends. We decided after a while that the dance club was a bore, so we headed outside to walk around and see what we saw. Sweet little E, my latin cub, was walking up and asked where we were going. I told him, "we're taking you to room 249 to fuck you." He smiled and came right along. We weren't in the room for 2 minutes before all 5 of us were naked. L fucked him first, while I sucked his cock. This hot little Puerto Rican stud loves to kiss and so do I, so while he was getting pounded, I was kissing him, or he was pressing his head on my chest. When my turn came, I was having some technical difficulties. I guess after all the play I'd had all weekend, my dick was just not ready for any more. No worries, I laid back on the bed and E alternated between sucking my cock and kissing me while the 3 other guys took turns filling his ass with their cum. After we all laid on the beds spent and smiling, E curled up on my chest and just lay there....heaven.

The guys left to head home to make dinner and E stayed with me on the bed just laying there and cuddling and talking for a while. Eventually he needed to get going and head home to his partner. I was bummed to see him go, but happy that we ran into him. I got cleaned up and finally decided to call it a night around 11:30. Monday morning, I would drive home and recuperate. As I hit the pillow on Sunday, I was glad that I had the foresight to take Monday off as a vacation day. I don't think my mind or my body could manage work on Monday. When I got home on Monday, I picked up the dogs and then went home to upack. Ended up jerking off 4 loads thinking about the hot weekend!!

Overall, it was the best birthday (weekend) I've had in many years. Being back at the P-House after 18 years brought back a lot of memories and I noticed a lot of things about me that had sort of crept up on me over these 18 years. But those deep and not so deep thoughts are for another post. For now, I'll just bask in the glow of a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment