This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hi, this is the front desk, we couldn't help but notice...

Friday came, and I was up and out early. The Quarter is so strange early in the morning. The vomit has been washed from the streets and sidewalks, the urine is mostly gone, and the sweet smell of Pine-Sol and bleach lingers on every corner....ahhh Heaven :-)

I headed out for the Riverwalk to find some flip flops. None to be found, however, they did have a Cafe Du Monde satellite, so I got a chance to eat my beignets by the river. Let me just say, that if there were a Cafe Du Monde here in FL, I would have beignets EVERY FUCKING DAY of my life!!!!!

On the way back to the hotel, I call the boys and we met up at their hotel. Once we were all together, we headed out for lunch....yeah yeah, I know, I just had beignets. Well, it had been almost 2 hours, so gimme a fucking break...the man likes to eat good food!! And good food we had. We went to this little place called Cafe Amelie on Royal. I had a Cochon De Lait sandwich. Spicy pulled pork with pickles and mayo on ciabatta...it was HEAVEN!!!

After lunch we headed back to the boys' room to set up for the first play party of the weekend. I'm so lucky to be friends with guys who run a BB website and host BB parties all the time. Their parties are ALWAYS hot!! So, we got back to the room and proceeded to set up. Just little things, move the tables around, set out the lube packets, etc. I got my new yellow jock ready for action and in a few minutes the guests began to arrive. There were about 16 guys total and every one of them was HOT!! The first group of guys who showed were a little younger (mid-late 20's) and I wondered if they would have fun. Within a few seconds they were all naked and jumping on anything that moved.

The group of guys was really hot. There were guys there of various shapes and sizes. The one thing that they all had in common was they were all pigs. We had originally wondered if we would be bottom heavy. After a few last minute cancellations, I was the only identified Top on the list, though there were many versatiles. Problem is, a lot of times, the versatile guys are really just bottoms in versatile clothing :-) This was not to be the case at this party. Every where I looked there was someone fucking and then turning around and taking it. There were guys fucking guys fucking other guys who all would then turn around and take the train in the other direction. It was so fucking hot!!! There were so many hot holes and cocks.

There was a couple there that I just loved. Both in their 50's and both VERY hot! They had great ink and awesome piercings in their huge cocks! Had a great time sucking their cocks and filling their holes with mine! The energy was really high! By the time all was said and done, the room smelled like sweat and sex, and it was nice! Toward the end of the party, the room phone rang. A got it and I was laughing saying, "Sir, this is the front desk, we've had some complaints about all the naked men in your room." Come to find out it WAS the front desk, but they were just calling about someone who was a no show. It would have been funny if I was right!

We cleaned up and headed out to dinner at Fiorella's. Let me just say that Fried Chicken at Fiorella's will ruin Fried Chicken for me for life. NOTHING will ever compare. We had lots of laughs, I spilled a HUGE glass of water in my lap, D. showed up with an entourage of hot men, including the first time I met K. More on K later :-) Lots of laughs, awesome food, a night parade with beads, and Gelato!!! Heaven! After dinner I shared my Cher does Jimmy Buffet and also my Cher does Nine Inch Nails (you have not lived until you hear me do Cher doing Trent singing "I wanna fuck you like an animal...I wanna feel you from the inside") We parted ways after dinner so I could run home, don my fatigues and boots and then meet the boys for a night at the Phoenix.

The Phoenix was HOT! Probably more so because someone...who shall remain nameless...said it was a short walk from their hotel. By the time we arrived, my shirt was already soaked through! Oh well, off comes the shirt. There were truly some sights to see (in every way you could mean that) and we never even went inside. The crowd was so large, none of us wanted to get stuck in the oven that was sure to be inside the doors. I talked to one guy (ok I played with him the next day) who told me it took him almost 2 hours to get down the stairs once he decided to try.

We ended up heading over to John Paul's, which apparently was the host bar for Bear Decadence. It was nice and cool inside, and there was DANCING!!! I'm sorry, but you can't tease me with hot music all weekend and not allow me to dance....I'm a dancing machine baby, gotta let me work!! We hung out there for a while and met lots of very friendly bears. It was a great night. I talked to one man who was covered from head to toe in ink. He had only only a jock and boots, and the rest was ALL ink. I stopped him as he was walking by and asked how many hours he had in and we got to talking. He asked me if people were ever mean or cruel about my ink. He told me that just while he was standing outside, some guys walked by (and into the bar) and called him a freak (and not in the good way). I told him I never hear anything like that, but I never listen either. He was really a nice guy to talk to, and I was disappointed that in a weekend of so much fun, and openness, there were still assholes ruining it. Let's face it, straight people and the religious right haven't cornered the market on asshole!

After we had our fill, we all piled into a cab to head back to our respective hotels. Little did I know at the time, that my wild night had just begun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment