This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Powdered sugar all OVER my face

Ahhh, New Orleans! The Southern Decadence trip was indeed decadent. I have to say that I just love New Orleans. Always have, always will. It had been too long since my last visit (2003, I think). I won't wait that long again!

So, I'll have a post at some point about all the decadent food, and the good friends (new and old), but let's face it, you want to hear about the wild sex, right? Sure you do! There will be a series of posts that chronicle the madness. Teaser - closeted Bi guy who never touched a PA before, never did WS and never was fucked by a PA gets all three, hot late night visitor loves to be throat fucked, hot tattooed bear man, with a beautiful PA loved to have his ass played with....and the drunk straight man I enticed to my hotel room from Canal street at 3am. All of these will be covered over the course of the next few posts.

Arrived at the hotel at about noon. I once again had great luck with Priceline Name Your Own Price. Got a room at the Holiday Inn French Quarter for $50/night. When I arrived, they checked me into a suite on the 15th floor. Very nice for $50. As I was leaving the room to head to the elevator, a guy was getting out and saying to the person in the elevator that he didn't realize it was Southern Decadence until he arrived. He turned around and our eyes met. I gave him a smile and hello. He was hot, sort of a tattoo grunge look, skate shoes, shorts, chained wallet...you get the idea. He did a double take and came over to say Hi.

90 seconds later, we were in my room with his mouth around my cock. He was a good, greedy cocksucker. He knew how to handle a PA. Handling a big gauge PA is not easy, and there are more people who can't do it than people who can. This guy definitely know what he was doing. I really wanted to play with him, but I really wanted to get out into Quarter, so I decided to blow my load down his throat and make plans to connect later on. He was cool with that, as he had just checked in himself. Just as I started to cum, he tugged really hard on my PA with his tongue. I went nuts!! It felt like I can for hours, when of course it was a mere seconds. He had to get a return ticket :-)

I headed out to explore the Quarter. It was as awesome as I remembered. Great art on Royal, the smell of piss/vomit/pine sol on Bourbon, and great food all over. I walked down Bourbon and then headed toward the river and my first beignets since 2003. Damn, I love those things. I sat there listening to the jazz musicians out on the street chowing down those luscious pastries. They aren't easy to eat, especially with a long goatee. I had powered sugar all over my face and didn't give a damn by the time I was done! A quick wipe and wash and I was ready to go again.

Cruised around Bourbon for a while and decided to head back to my hotel for a freshen-up. On the way back, some young cub on the street woofed me. I stopped and smiled and we chatted. He was heading in the same direction, so we walked and talked. Come to find out, he loves WS....as the Church Lady would say....how conveeeeeenient!! Needless to say, he joined me back at my room.

This kid was a definite piss pig. We got to business as soon as we walked in. He was naked before I could even tell him to strip. He was really a hot little cub. I'd say he was about 5'5", tight furry little body. He had a nice round firm butt. He was in his mid-20's. Well, all the fluids from the day had caught up with me and so I was ready before we even started. I had not yet assembled the Patented Portable Party Piss Pool, so we jumped in the tub. He was licking my hard cock slowly and deliberately.

Being a watersports aficionado, I love that I can piss through a hard on on command. That comes in handy, as you can probably guess. There really is nothing more satisfying than feeling your piss fill up some greedy bottom's hole.....but I digress....Anywhoo, we're in the tub with him tonguing my cock. I could feel the stream starting to tickle up my dick. I learned long ago how to make a piss as pleasurable as an orgasm. It helps to concentrate on the sensation as the piss starts to tickle the head of your cock. You know it's coming, just a matter of time. I think sounding has helped too, as it has put me in touch with the sensations in my urethra. All of this makes for an awesome experience for me. I think I enjoy the sensation of the pissing as much as the bottom enjoys taking it.

The piss started to stream, and I controlled it. I typically dole it out in short streams, allowing the bottom to stay on top of the drinking. Sometimes, I'll just force piss and stream hard in their mouth. As the stream started, he clamped onto my cock with his mouth and then did one of my favorite things, he sucked...I mean sucked really hard, like the sucking will pull all the piss out of my already raging hard cock. I just fucking love that. It feels so good. I let him think he was getting it all (it was a very full bladder) then he sucked me off for a while...didn't spill a drop.

I slid my still hard cock out and as I did, I let round two go. He jerked forward to catch it, but I pushed him back onto his ass. He lay there, looking surprised as I covered him from head to toe in my piss. I paid special attention to his cock, which went from soft to rock hard as I directed my stream between his furry thighs. He grabbed his cock and started to stroke is fast and hard. I made him stop. Fucking kid, he's not getting off until I'm ready. Then, when round two was contained, I squatted down and started to lick my piss off every inch of him. It was in my goatee, it was all over me. I'd move to his mouth every now and again to spit the captured piss in there. He was going nuts, loving every minute.

We lay there in the tub covered in piss for what seemed like an hour. We finally got up and rinsed off a little (I mean, I hadn't even had a chance to sleep in the bed yet :-) We headed out to the bed, and I wrapped up his cock and balls with some of my parachute cord with the core removed...great for CBT. Everything was nice and tight so I started playing with his package. He moaned at times and groaned at others. I got busy licking on his piss soaked hole with my tongue. There is nothing finer than a nice smooth hole to lick. He was squirming and grinding into me, and I was hard as a rock. Wasn't long before I asked if he wanted some more piss. He smiled and nodded.

He was on his back and I was between his legs. I got up and slid my cock and PA into his hole without any effort at all. I love a bottom that knows when to be tight and when to relax. When I'm coming at you with a 2ga PA, it's time to relax and let it all in. He did just that. I buried my cock in his ass and then gave him a quick warning to be ready, and to not lose a drop. Now like I said, i had not pissed all day and had a lot built up, I find that when I get into piss play, the very act of holding and portioning it out make me want to piss more. I sprayed a long steady stream into my little piss cub's ass for a while. He was going nuts, very verbal. I could feel the heat as the hot piss swirled around my cock. I started to fuck him hard and fast, and he was stroking his very red, very swollen, bound up cock. Flipped him over and went at him some more. He was so into it, and that always makes me more excited.

We continued to fuck for quite a while and then, I couldn't hold it any more. All that piss surrounding my dick and I was ready to blow. I came hard and then just slowed down to let all of the piss and cum mix together. He held it in nicely as I pulled out, and then spun around with his cock in hand and started to shoot himself. I jumped on his cock with my mouth and swallowed every drop.

He said he wanted to leave with my piss and cum in him, and I thought that was a great idea...He got dressed and headed out, and I took a shower and then caught a few minutes nap, before meeting the gang for dinner.

Funny, I thought I'd get a whole day in one post, but looks like I'm gonna need multiples...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment