This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm sorry, something caught in your throat???

So, when we last talked, I was headed home from the Phoenix/John Paul's in a cab, supposedly to go to sleep...or so I thought. When I got back to the hotel, I was so fucking horny. I wanted to play and I wanted to play NASTY! I checked out Craigslist and there were tons of ads, just none that fit the bill so I posted my own.

**********************************************

NO BS - Inked Bear Top for big hairy nasty guys - 44 (FQ Hotel)

44 yo heavily inked nasty bear top.
5'7", 195, 7" cut with a 2GA PA (can play with or without)
I have NO TIME for games. I am hosting at my FQ Hotel room.

Looking for big hairy nasty guys.
HWP? NO NEED.
Into kink? Awesome!!

Come on over and enjoy sucking, fucking, feet eating, pit chewing, ws drinking, sweat licking, hole eating, throat fucking

AGAIN, BIG and Hairy guys are Welcome!!

No long email BS. Send a photo and be ready to cum and play.

*******************************************

Well, that got the emails flowing. Damn, I had like 15 emails in 5 minutes. I tried to be fair and go first come first served, but there were some standouts, so I had to prioritize nastiest first. The guy who won that honor told me he wanted to drink my piss and eat my ass, and he wanted me to fuck his throat long and hard. Now, throat fucking is a HUGE BIG FAT FUCKING TURN-ON for me. I love to feel my cock sliding in and out of a guys throat while he is helpless below me. Mostly I like to use some fun rope bondage along with it, so they can't wimp out and use their hands.

This guy moved to the top of the list!! I told him to get his ass over to the hotel and be ready. We also talked about status, etc and it was going to be a BB night!! He showed up about 30 minutes later, and was he ever ready. We got naked instantly. He was hot. Nice hairy body, small soft cock, which was fine, I didn't plan on doing anything with it, this time was all about MEEEEEEE!! We got to business and he sucked my cock really good. That was nice. I held his head down a few times just to gauge his reaction.....Now for the neophytes, let me explain throat fucking. My dick assaults your throat over and over again, as long and as hard as I want. It is best when you gag... A LOT!! Eventually, you will gag so much that you will bring up thick mucous coated spit. That is where the fun begins. I will continue to fuck your throat until you are covered in that spit....So, a few tentative head holds and he did not buck...promising. He asked if he could eat my ass and, of course, I let him. I'm not interested in getting fucked any more, but I love to have my ass eaten by someone with talent. This guy had talent. He went at it for about 30-45 minutes, while I just lay there letting him eat my hole. He stroked his soft cock every now and then, but I could care less. This was about MEEEEEEEE!!! I was feeling really good from the ass eating, but relay wanted to get back to fucking his throat, for real this time, no more tentative head holds.

I got up and told him to sit on the edge of the bed with his hands at his sides. I pulled out my rope and proceeded to bind his hands to his sides. I didn't want them behind his back, because I was eventually going to have him on his back with his head hanging over the edge while I fucked his throat mercilessly. Everything was arranged nice and tight at his waist. Just so he knew where we were headed, I also bound his cock and balls...didn't want him distracted while I went to work. I got him arranged on the bed with his head hanging over and told him to open wide. He obliged. I slid my cock in and he didn't gag....at first. I slid it in a little deeper and he gagged a bit, but he didn't fight it. The key to being a good throat fuckee (which I admit, I am not) is that you have to let the gag happen and not fight it. He knew not to fight it, and just let it happen. Of course, when you let it happen, all that thick spit starts to flow. As a throat fucker, you want to make sure that that fuckee can get the stuff out of his throat so he can breath. Typically, if they can breath ok through their nose, I just monitor, but if I'm feeding them poppers, I pay extra close attention, so they don't drown on me....cuz nothing ruins a good throat fucking like having to bury the body, especially in a strange city, without your own car...but I digress.

Anywhooo, I found the best way to help clear the spit is to get in there and get it all over you. So, I got down and kissed him, swapping all that thick slop back and forth. I let it coat my goatee and get all over my chest. By the time I was done, he was clear and I was covered. This went on for more than an hour. Every time I pulled out, and knelt down, I got more and more covered until I was dripping just like him. I took all I could not to cum. I was close for the last 30 minutes, but kept holding off. He was soooo damn greedy and so willing to please. I could not have asked for a better victim!

Finally, I had to piss and had to piss hard. I asked him if he was ready for some piss. He said he was. I think he was waiting for me to piss in his mouth since all our attention had been focused there. He even had it open ready for the stream....FUCK THAT!! I flipped him over and slid my cock in his ass lubed up with all that thick ropey spit. I wasn't in for very long when I just had to let go. I pissed for a long time and it was heaven. I was still covered in slop and was so fucking turned on. I fucked him for a while and then went back top his throat. He moaned as I slid my cock in there. I think he was relieved when I had moved to his ass....hahaha, he got over it. :@) I think I throat fucked him for another 20 minutes or so then I laid on the bed and had him use his tongue and work that slop all over my cock and my balls and my ass, then up to my pits and down to my feet. I looked like a furball the cat spit up and felt amazing. He was soooo fucking into it.

By this time, it was after 4am and he was still tied up. I took him into the shower and told him I was gonna rinse him off....and I did.....with a long steady stream of hot piss. He was moaning real loud at this point and I noticed his cock was hard and straining against the rope I had bound it with. He got really loud and I noticed him shooting through the rope, neither of us having touched his cock. HOT!!! I told him he need to clean that rope off, so he let out a steady stream of piss to wash away all the cum....by now, I was spent. Hottest throat fucking session I have had in a LOOONNNGGGGG time, bar none! I let him clean up and get dressed then kicked him out so I could hit the sack. I was spent.....

.....met the boys about 9am for breakfast....I was a zombie....And thus began Saturday in NOLA...

No comments:

Post a Comment