This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

No, really, it won't hurt a bit

First night in NOLA. Hung out with the boys on Bourbon St for a while. Got my Orange Sherbet Fuzzy Pimp Hat, and did my impersonation of Cher doing her impersonation of Jimmy Buffet (gotta see it to believe it). Overall a great night. The boys walked me back to my hotel across the quarter and came up to see the room. After they left, I was so damn revved up. I needed to find some action, and it shouldn't be hard in New Orleans during Southern Decadence. I actually wasn't going to need to look very far.

I checked out Craigslist and there were lots of ads for people all in nearby hotels. Apparently great and horny minds think alike. I was going to place an ad when I realized I had forgotten toothpaste at home. Luckily, there was a Walgreen's on the corner. I grabbed a shirt and headed down. Got what I needed at Walgreen's and was going to head back and put up an ad. But the gods of nasty had other ideas...

As I was walking out of Walgreen's I bumped right into a cute guy with one of those huge drinking bongs that all the straight boys are so fond of. He looked mid-20's, beefy rugby player build, and he was Ginger!!!! Now let me just say that I have a HUGE weak spot for Gingers. Everything else could be just meh, but if they are a Ginger, I'm hooked. OK, we bump into each other and he takes a tumble onto the street. I helped him up and it was clear that he was wasted. He wasn't quite sure where he was headed. He thought back to his hotel, but was not clear on where that was, or which hotel. We talked for a minute, he was very friendly. He was admiring my tattoos. He stumbled a few more times, and I suggested he come up for a cup of coffee to sober up a bit and we could sort out where his hotel was.

Imagine my shock when he said, "cool". We were already in front of the hotel so it was just a short elevator ride to my room. I got him settled on the couch and started a pot of coffee. He was sort of fading in and out. He said his feet hurt from all the walking he had done, and I told him I could relate. I suggested he kick off his shoes and get comfortable. He complied. I found that he was just the right amount of drunk to comply with pretty much anything I suggested. I decided to take advantage of that. Once his shoes were off, I grabbed a foot and massaged it. He liked that. So, I worked on the other. He noted that I was good with my hands. I lied and told him I studied massage....he bought it.

Coffee was ready, but I thought sobering him up at this point was not a great idea. He commented again about how good his feet were feeling and I suggested he lay on the couch so that I could show him some massage tricks that would make him feel better and "help him sober up". He was like putty in my hands :@) Got him laying on the couch on his stomach and suggested he take off his sweaty shirt so I could put it near the AC to dry a little. Off it came. I started to massage his back and shoulders and he had his head in the pillow just moaning softly, enjoying the whole thing. I worked my was down toward his ass and he let me brush over his ass with my hands on the way to his legs. He really liked it when i rubbed his legs, again commenting about all the walking. I suggested that I could do a better job on his "legs" if he lost the shorts...which he did. He lay there in his socks and a pair of college sports team boxers. Damn, I was HARD!!!

I suggested he roll over so I could work on the front part of his legs. He didn't think twice. As he did, I noticed that he was semi hard. The head of his cock was just peeking out of the hole in his boxers. I needed to get it to move out further. I wasn't in any rush and didn't want to upset the delicate situation we had going, so I took my time, just working on his legs. When I got to his upper thighs, I took a few opportunities to let my hands press in tight next to his balls in his boxers. His dick responded just the way I wanted and started to push further out of his boxers. At some point he realized it, and sort of covered it up and mumbled some apology. I played it off and said no worries, happens to be every time I get a massage, it's just natural reflex, didn't mean anything. He seemed to buy that and laid back down to let me work.

Somehow, I convinced him that his boxers were in the way...not sure how the hell that worked....well he was pretty drunk. Anyhow, off came the boxers and the massage continued. I was telling him how this would work out all the toxins from the alcohol and he would feel much better in the morning. He had a beautiful red cock, long, thick and uncut!! I love uncut cock, so this was like a dream come true :-)

I kept massaging and grazing him. He offered no objections. When I wrapped my hand around his already hard cock, he sort of startled for a second and then said "oh fuck it" and let me go to work. I stroked and sucked his cock for a while and he just lay back and closed his eyes. He was verbal, even though he wasn't watching. He was definitely enjoying the session. At one point, I got him to roll over and I spread his ass to find the sweetest pink hole. I buried my face in has ass and could smell and taste the sweat. It was amazing! I ate like the greedy pig I am. He had already started to stroke his cock.

It wasn't long before he asked if he could see mine. I was more than happy to let him. He was fascinated by the thick PA....the fresh ones always are :-) He asked if he could touch it, and I nodded. He reached out slowly and with a bit of hesitation and a look of amazement, he took my hard cock in his hand and gave it a little jerk. I encouraged him to continue and he did. He asked if I could fuck with it in. I told him I could do everything with it in that he can do without one. I smiled and asked if he wanted to find out...he immediately let go of my cock and looked like he wanted to leave....too far??? maybe....

I backed off and then reached for his cock slowly. He didn't stop me. After what seemed like forever, I rolled him back over and worked on his hole with my tongue. While he was groaning, I slid a rubber on my hard cock. As you know, I'm pretty much a confirmed BBer, but with an obviously str8 boy, I'm not gonna take chances on infecting him. He was still floating, and didn't notice as I replaced my tongue with the head of my cock. He was pushing back a little and I was all lubed up and sliding forward when he realized what was happening. He tensed for a second and then said, "is this gonna hurt?" I smiled and replied, "no, really, it won't hurt a bit." From the sounds he was making I'm not really sure if it did or not. All I know is that he reached back and pulled me closer into him.

I rode him slowly at first and then built up a rhythm. His hole was tight and fresh. I was going nuts. He was pulling hard on his cock, when I felt his ass start to convulse. I know he was shooting. That was all I needed, and I filled up the rubber with a very hot load. We both lay there quietly, as our breathing settled. Finally, I pulled out and said "coffee should be ready". He jumped on that and was all ready for a cup. I threw him a wet towel to wipe up with. By the time I came back from the bathroom, with coffee in hand, we were both dressed.

We made small talk about the city, and the night life. He drank his coffee and then said he felt better and was going to head back to his hotel. I confirmed he knew where he was headed and walked him to the door. He reached out his hand to thank me for the coffee. Then all of a sudden he pulled me in for a quick deep kiss. Next thing I knew, he was gone. I hit the shower and then had a very satisfying sleep.

Day one over....who knows what day two will bring......

No comments:

Post a Comment