This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bear Bust 2010 - Part 1

I gotta say I love Bear Bust in Orlando. I went to the first one 20 years ago at the Full Moon Saloon and then to the next few after. Then I moved to SF and even after I moved back to FL there was a huge period where I was a hermit and did nothing. Last year I ventured to my first Bear Bust since '92. I went alone, as I had been a hermit for so long, I didn't really know anyone. I have no problem traveling alone, and anyone who knows me, know that shyness is not one of my qualities :-) Last year was OK, but I think the location held the event back.

This year was different. I liked the location better and had a primo room. I picked up piglet at the airport on Thursday afternoon. I met him at Bear Bash last month and we played and had a great time. We continued talking and I invited him to come and stay with me at Bear Bust and he did. I also invited another hot cub to come and stay. I met him on Bear411 and asked if he was going to Bear Bust. He said he had never been to an event like that and didn't know anyone. I told him he knew me, and he should come. The room was already paid for, so he just needed an event pass and he had a place to stay. To my surprise, he actually accepted the offer. So imagine my luck to have TWO, yes TWO hot cubs staying with me for the weekend.

We got to the host hotel and registered. Piglet was off taking care of some personal stuff, so I sat outside registration with a few bears I had just met and greeted each new arrival with my own particular Ink Bear Charm. Those who know me, know that I'm neither quiet nor shy. Life is so very short, and I won't waste it being shy about who I talk to. So, I greeted each new arrival with great energy! "When you're done in there, come back and sit on my lap", "Hot couple, come back so I can rub on you guys"....and guess what, they did :-) When I flirt, I make it clear that I'm not kidding around. If I say, let's go fuck, I mean let's go fuck. When I say, I want to bury my tongue in your hole, I mean RIGHT NOW!! Like I said, life is way too short to wait for others to make the first move.

Piglet and I started the weekend with dinner and then Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. He had never been, so I knew he would have a great time. We hit the haunted houses and the rides and even had out picture taken with Jack the Clown....scary :-)

We headed back to the hotel room. Cub #2 was arriving the next day, so we had the room to ourselves. As piglet cleaned up, I got things ready, He is so dammn hot, and I spent a good amount of time with his thick cock in my mouth and my tongue buried deep in his ass. His ass is one of those you read about, it is sweet and soft. His hole is smooth and firm. My tongue fit it like a glove. I chewed and ate for quite some time. He asked me only one thing, no biting....damn it, no fucking biting?? REALLY???? He said he wouldn't be able to play for the rest of the weekend....apparently last month, I left him sore and marked for quite a while....HELL YEAH!!! I respected that request, after all we had three full days ahead, no sense sidelining him for the weekend....although, fuck his as was so sweet, I really wanted to chew on it.

I made plans to slide my cock into his hole. I was ready to go, but sadly he wasn't. He was really tired having been up to catch his flight early in the morning, and by new it was almost 3am. I suggested we try something a little more in tune with both of our energies, so I pulled out the Fleshlights. I soaked them in warm water and got out the water based lube. Piglet had never used one before, so I knew it would be a treat.

We laid side by side on the bed, and I showed him how to manage the Fleshlight. How the end cap provided varied suction, etc. He slid it on and immediately, I could tell from the look in his eyes, he was digging it. We fucked the Fleshlights, stroked each other, fucked them some more. I told him when he came, he needed to do it inside and not pull out. I could tell he was getting close, so I got ready for him. When he started to shoot, I grabbed the Fleshlight and kept pounding it up and down. Now, if you have ever used one, you will understand how intense the orgasm is inside of it. When you are forced to stay inside and it keeps fucking you post orgasm it is wildly intense. I knew from the writing and moaning that Piglet now understood the same. I was still pounding mine up and down on my pierced cock...it only took the look on his face to put me over the edge and I pounded a load into mine.

When he finally pulled it off, I told him to take off the end cap and watch the load slip out onto his gut. He did and he was amazed at how much there was. I told him he could keep the Fleshlight and took him to the bathroom to show him how to clean it properly. We cleaned up and finally hit the sack at about 4:30 am....damn, I was tired....Friday would be the first full day, and Cub #2 was arriving.... a good weekend was in store for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment