This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bear Bust 2010 - Part 2 - Bears Bears Everywhere

Friday morning came too fast. I only got about 3 hours sleep...ugh. We headed out for breakfast and to run a few errands and then back to the hotel to meet Cub #2 who was arriving mid-day. Let me see if I can describe #2. He is one of the most beautiful men I've encountered. He is 30, nice close beard, piercing blue eyes, and a smile that will knock you off your ass. His body is amazing, tight and muscular. I had told him all along that he was under no obligation to put out, but was also welcome to join in at any time. He was most definitely new to all of this, and shy, really shy....for the moment :-) If you have read much of this blog, you'll understand how happy I was to have someone so fresh and new to corrupt :@)

#2 arrived and the three of us got to know each other. We helped him unpack and went over the events for the weekend. I walked #2 down to registration, where he was a huge hit. Everyone immediately swooned over him, and with good reason. We swung up to the room so he could make a drink and we headed down to the pool to meet Piglet. One of my Facebook buddies, Telmo was there. Telmo is one of the most beautiful men I know. He is from Portugal and has a great, very cutting sense of humor, which I love. He was at the pool with his friend C. We all hung out together and flirted with the bears. As #2 was new to all of this, he sort of took it all in. C and I hit is off right away and compared ink. We ended up with our tongues down each other's throats pretty quickly. He was a damn good kisser, which is really big for me. Piglet and I were the only 2 not drinking in our little group, so you can imagine how things were progressing. We talked with all sorts of other guys, and had a lot of laughs.

After a few more drinks, we took #2 to the Vendor Fair and showed him around. I sampled the poppers on display and #2 asked about them, apparently, he had never tried them. Well, how could I not accept that challenge. The next thing you knew, he had a bottle pressed up to his nostril. The look on his face from his first hit ever was awesome. He was like, "I need to go get my wallet" :-) The corruption had begun. We headed back to the pool and #2 went to the room to get another drink. About 45 minutes later, I realized that #2 had not returned. I saw Piglet on our balcony and asked where #2 was, he had not seen him. Hmmmmmm About 15 minutes later, Piglet brings #2 out on the balcony to wave hi, he had a HUGE smile on his face. When he finally got back down, he was all smiles. I mentioned that was the longest I'd ever known for someone to mix a drink...he smiled and said he was diverted on the way....boy learns FAST!!

We continued hanging out and laughing throughout the rest of the afternoon. The cubs were off being cubs and I had the room to myself. I went out on the balcony and noticed C sitting by himself across the pool. I sent him a text "Look up". He did and we smiled. I motioned him over with a finger and he came up to the room. This guy was so damn hot. Full back piece that extended onto his ass and down the back of his thighs. We got naked in seconds and found ourselves writhing around on the bed. He knew exactly how to work some big gauge PA with his mouth. I was squirming every which way. His beautiful uncut cock found it's way into my mouth and it tasted like sweet sweet honey. We spent a long time kissing and sucking each other from head to toe. It was so damn hot playing with another heavily inked pig. I had dinner plans, so we needed to cut it short. I laughed when I looked at my phone and had a text from the cubs asking if it was "safe to come up". Good cubs!!

While I was playing with C, Piglet was helping to bring #2 out of his shell even more. They were asked to help out with the WoofTease Jock Auction to be held at the Phouse. Piglet was in immediately, but #2 needed some convincing. I found him sitting at the pool bar and he asked what I thought. I told him life is short and he should seize every moment. The fact was, he was hotter than 99% of the guys who were going to be there and he should use that to his advantage. He hemmed and hawed a little, but finally said he'd do it. The corruption continues!!!!

At the Phouse, I was so happy to see both the cubs having fun and selling raffle tickets for the auction. They wore the jocks that they were auctioning off and it was damn hot. I made sure that #2's first sale was $10 "Balls to Boot" from me. He did a great job. We shared a smile and a kiss and he was off to wow the crowd. Piglet, being Piglet, needed no help. He is so damn hot, the men were just throwing him money. I watched him head into the crowd and I turned around and there was Telmo and C....perfect!! partners in crime :@)

We headed into the dance bar and hit the dance floor. We danced our asses off with breaks to walk out to the courtyard and flirt with the bears. I was disappointed more bears weren't dancing inside, but fuck it, Daddy gotta dance, and fuck did I ever!! We pretty much danced for the rest of the night. At some point I lost Telmo and C to the night, and just kept on dancing by myself. The music was great and the crowd was great, as it always is at the Phouse.

When it was time for the Jock auction, I headed out to see the cubs up on stage. They were so damn hot!! Sadly, I didn't win a jock, but I did have the two hottest cubs in the place staying with me, so I was the biggest winner.

We all ended up back at the hotel, chatting and laughing until 4:00 am and then we crawled into bed. #2 asked where to sleep and I told him to crawl in with me. I had already warned him I slept naked and not to be surprised when my cock...or my tongue....found it's way into his holes :@) He climbed into bed and I had him back up to me so I could throw my arm around him. Comfortable and tired, we all slept like babies...another long day, meeting new friends, and for some, experiencing whole new things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment