This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Another day, another Fleshjack :-)

Just got my latest UPS order and with it my 3 for 2 Fleshjack deal. Buy 2 Fleshjack sleeves, get 1 free. The sleeve I wanted to try the most is in this order, the Super Ribbed. I love texture, and so I can't wait to give this one a try. Over the weekend, I think I'm gonna try to put together a Fleshjack party. This will be a small one, maybe just 3 or 4 guys, working on our cocks with the Fleshjacks. If I can make it happen, I'll try to get a few photos. The only sleeves left that I want to get are the Endurance Jack and the Lotus and Twista. I'm going to have to switch over to the Fleshlights for the Lotus and the Twista and get some with girlie parts. I don't mind, I like to fuck all kinds of holes, so it's all good for me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these posts. Your reviews have been very useful. As was the info on the 3 for 2 deal! :-)

    ReplyDelete