This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fleshjack/Fleshlight Party = Success, sort of

Well, the Fleshjack/Fleshlight party was a success, but it was a lot of work and hassle to get there. I started a few days before the party with postings on Craigslist to announce the party.

Fleshlight/Fleshjack Party

I've got a room at a hotel in XXX booked for Sunday night. Going to bring my Fleshjacks/Fleshlights and am looking to get a group of guys together who want to j/o with their Fleshlights/jacks. If you don't know what a Flesklight/jack is, go to fleshlight dot com or fleshjack dot com and check them out. Most amazing experience you will have with your cock. I have like 6 of them, so I will have some to share. If you have one, please bring it.

Send your stats and a pic and I will add you to the list. Also, let me know if you have a fleshy or need to borrow one. Right now there are more guys than Fleshy's, but if you don't mind jerking off while you wait to try one, no problem.

This is open to str8, bi and gay guys. All ages, colors and types. The only requirement is that you must get naked and you must participate (jerk off, use a fleshlight, or whatever else comes up)


You'd think that was pretty clear, but apparently people don't know how to read these days. I got a bunch of emails with just "count me in" nothing more. I'd reply with a request for stats/pic and get nothing. Then some guys would send me their stats/pic and then play 20 questions with me, each in a different email. Who is going to be there? How many are coming? What are their ages? What do they look like? Do they have big dicks? Will there be str8 guys? The list goes on and on and on and on. I must have replied to well over 200 emails. The reason I asked for stats and a pic was so that I could put names with faces when they arrived. I really hate pic collectors, you know the guys who want to trade pics but never want to hook up in th end. Well, in the end, I had a list of about 30 people who said they wanted to come. On the day of the party, I emailed out complete details, the location of the party, some basic guidelines (guests welcome from 7-8pm, doors close at 8pm for play. once doors close you need to get naked or excuse yourself). I asked the 30 to confirm and got about 10 confirmations. Of those 8 showed up. Let me tell you, it was way too much work for the return.

I really think the internet has been a mixed blessing when it comes to hook ups. In the old days, I had to go cruise someplace to find cock, or sit in a bar...ugh. Then came the sex phone lines. I liked those. I'd never set anything up until I got someones actual number. Far fewer people had cell phones then, so if you got their number, it was likely really their home number. My success rate was pretty high when I got someones number and called them back before I'd meet them. Now, with the internet, it is all so anonymous that people will say they are coming and never show, and never worry about it. Even if you have their email, it is probably a junk email they use for hooking up. The more anonymous, the more responses you have to go through before one is actually a real person. So, on the one hand, it's easier cuz you don't have to leave the house to find a playmate, on the other it's more work.

Anyhow, I got the room ready and had the Fleshlight/jacks all warming in a tub of hot water. The first few guys arrived and settled in. They knew the deal and stripped off their shorts in no time. One guy had a huge cock, at least 8.5 inches and thick. The other guy was pretty modest, but he got into it. I asked if they wanted to try the Fleshy's and the one with the huge cock said sure. The other wanted to wait a bit as he had a short fuse and didn't want to cum too fast. He was smart!! A few other guys trickled in. The guy with the huge cock was raping my Vortex Icejack, and you could see his beautiful cock thrusting in and out. I was concerned he my break it (the Fleshjack, not his cock, not really but it was HUGE). The next few guys to arrive stripped quickly and each had a Fleshy on their cock in no time. The guys started swapping them around to try all the different openings and textures. A few more guys arrived and we were up to 7 now. When the guys didn't have a Fleshjack attached to their cock, I or one of the other guys was sucking their cocks. They all had nice cocks of varying shapes and sizes. The biggest problem was that they liked the Fleshjacks so much. Most of the guys came within a few minutes of using them. I wanted everyone to get settled in and stroke with them like I do for a few hours. I had my camera and was gonna take some photos, but the guys came so quickly and then got dressed and left. Nobody stayed around for a second go. Personally, when I go to a play party, I'll shoot three or four loads over the course of the party. I don't like to leave on the first shoot.

After a few guys had left, another arrived. He was a 19 year old African American kid with the most beautiful 8" uncut cock I've seen in ages. I got him comfortable and shoved a fleshjack down on his hard cock. I think he stroked like three times before the look on his face told me he shot. He pulled off the Fleshjack and a huge load ran out all over his cock. I swooped down and licked it all up and sucked his beautiful cock for a while before he motioned he was ready to leave. A few other guys finished off and were also ready to leave. The last guy joined me on the bed and I sucked his cock as he took breaks from the SpeedBump Icejack he had in his hand. After a few minutes, he came as well. Doors opened at 7pm, last guy was done and out by 8:30....fastest party I've ever had, and Ive had a lot of parties. The good news is that some of the guys wanted to buy Fleshjacks after the party. Hopefully, I've created a few converts :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment