This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Monday, September 21, 2009

A very WET play session

Yesterday, I got to play with my favorite piss pig. This guy is so awesome. I met him at a bookstore and we hit it off. We exchanged numbers after we played, which I never do. Strangely enough, we actually contacted each other and we've played a few times since. When we were first talking about playing, he told me that he wanted to get really wet, and "not kneeling in the tub wet, but on a tarp on the floor, rolling around in it getting covered wet." Needless to say, I was hooked. He said all the right things. I like my watersports wet and nasty, not antiseptic and cold.

To accomplish this, I make a makeshift pool out of a tarp, it is cheap and easy. You take a small tarp (6x8) and fold up the corners and then fold and tape the sides together to make a shallow box using duct tape. I usually make the sides about 6 inches high. Too much higher and they fall in on themselves, too much lower and you risk spills. The whole process takes about 3 minutes and makes for a great piss play pool. The tarp is like $5, can't beat it. At the end of the session, it is easy to pick up by the 4 corners and bring to a suitable place to dump and rinse. Sometimes the simplest, cheapest solutions are the best.

When we get together, I'm full of water. I mean, bloated painfully full. This is a good thing, though, as all that water needs to go somewhere. We piss all over each other many times and then we roll around in it and cover every inch of each other's bodies in it. It is so fucking hot! Yesterday was no different. We met at the hotel. I already had constructed "the pool". When he walked in, we attacked each other and were naked in seconds. Then, I already had to piss, so he jumped into the pool and I stood over him. This time, I had brought the video camera. I turned on the power to the camera, stood over him and let out a long and powerful stream of liquid heaven. I tried to cover every inch of my little pig. He ducked and let it run over his beautiful shaved head and down his back and the perfect crack of his ass. It ran down his chest and his hard abs to his beautiful cock and balls. He slurped up and swallowed a lot of it. We were both panting and getting off on the moment. Then I looked down and realized I had never pushed record on the camera. DOH!! We both had a laugh before I knelt down and laid on top of him as we rolled around in the pool.

We got up and toweled off and moved to the bed. We licked and sucked every inch of one another. I spent a lot of time on his ass. He has the sweetest tasting asshole. It is clean with just the right musk and sweat. He loves it when I slowly work my tongue into his hole. My tongue is strong and insistent and I can feel his hole open up as I push in deeper and deeper. I could eat his ass all day and never be bored. He spent a good deal of time sucking my cock and balls. He knew exactly what he was doing and took to the new jewelry like a champ. Nothing is more of a buzz kill than when a guy asks if you really have to wear your PA jewelry. My little pig never asked and actually was getting off on the size of the jewelry and the new big balls.

It wasn't long before I had to piss again. We made our way back to the pool, but this time, I was sure to turn on the camera. It was so fucking hot. I was pissing for what seemed like forever, and all of a sudden, he yelled "I'm gonna blow". It completely caught me by surprise. He shot a nice load, while I tried to get the camera pointed in that direction. I got most of it on film. The whole scene was probably 90 seconds long, but so very fucking hot. I put the camera down and again joined him wallowing in the pool in my piss mixed with his cum. HEAVEN!!

We proceeded to get up and empty and rinse the pool and shower. Then we laid on the bed and just relaxed for a while. Eventually we got up and got dressed and went on our way. We already were talking about the next time. I love the way this works. He's got a partner, so there are no strings. We just get together every few weeks to play hot and nasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment