This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The joys of the Icejack

Last night, I settled in with my Icejack by Fleshjack. I really love the Icejack, as you can see through it and watch your hard cock fuck in and out. I chose the Ultratight butthole. The butthole opening is really nice and tight. It feels great as it grips your cock and milks it. The Ultratight sleeve is just what it says, Ultra Tight!! It really feels like you are fucking a nice tight ass. I love to just watch my hard piece fucking in an out. The feelings are amazing and the visual drives me wild.

After a nice solid fucking, I felt the urge in the base of my cock. My cock started to get harder and I could feel the Icejack tighten around it. It wasn't long before I was pounding my cock with Icejack and heading for the brink. Typically, I would spend a long time edging and just enjoying the feeling, but I had things to do, so I just went for it. I had the camera nearby so I shot a short clip of me cumming in the Icejack and the cum dripping out. Good times!!!!

I highly recommend the Icejack. No matter what set up you go with, you will not be disappointed. The nice thing is, you can design your own, choosing what opening and texture you want. Follow the link for a 10% off coupon as well.




1 comment:

  1. My gawd man, you make me wanna pound my own Icejack!! Wow! Hot as all get out!! Wuff! One hot bear man!

    ReplyDelete