This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sex in a Can....my first fake pussy

Last week, Fleshlight came out with a new product. The Sex in a Can is sort of a mini version of the Fleshlight. It is in a plastic can, the size of a Foster's Lager. The principle is the same, tight opening, realistic material, great textures inside. I was intrigued. When Fleshlight posted a 15% off link on Twitter, I decided to give them a try. I order the 3 pack, one of each Sex in a Can model. They arrived yesterday and I was eager to go for a spin to see how they stacked up to the Fleshjacks.

First off, let's clear something up. Yes, I love cock and ass and men men men, but I am not opposed to fucking a nice wet pussy either. I've done it before and will do it again. So, I was not at all put off by the pussy opening on the Lotus Lager Sex in a Can. It was definitely small and tight. The Sex in a Can is significantly smaller than the Fleshlight. I didn't find it too tight, but it was definitely borderline for me, and I'm not blessed with a huge cock. The Lotus texture is supposed to be their most realistic to the real thing. I'm not sure how realistic it was, but it definitely was hot!! I lubed it up and slid in past the tight pussy lips. The opening grabbed my cock and held it tight. I adjusted the back cap on the can for a little less suction and began to pound away on my hard cock. There are chambers inside the sleeve that sort of grab your cock as you pull out. This drove me crazy! I did find that I needed to relube more than I have with the Fleshjacks, but I think it's because the chambers were holding some lube. No worries, I have plenty of fresh lube :-)

I pounded my cock with the can for almost 90 minutes. I was close a bunch of times. In fact, one time, I let just a little cum shoot out and then stopped myself. I took some video and photos and you can see the cum drip out of the can when I pull it off my cock.





After a while, I decided to let it go. If you watch this clip, you'll notice that when I cum, everything shakes. This was not staged. Literally, my whole body was convulsing when I came, the orgasm was so intense. I still like my Fleshjacks better, and will probably invest in a Lotus Fleshlight, as they seem to give my cock more room to breathe, for lack of a better term. But, I can say without a doubt that the Sex in a Can produced a mind blowing orgasm on the first time out, and really what more can you ask for??


No comments:

Post a Comment