This is a place for me to get all sticky and shit.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The damn Fleshjack is killing me.....

OK, not really. But, I've got to say that I'm enthralled with the Fleshjack. I wrote previously about my first experience with one. I recently tried a few of the other insert textures and have to say, it's hard to pick a favorite. The other night I tried the Speedbump. It was definitely intense. I think part of the reason is that I had my PA jewelry in, so the top of the head of my cock was pressed against the speedbumps more. This created a sensation that was close to pain, but not quite there. For some it may have been too intense, for me, it was AWESOME!! As I mentioned before, I can edge with these things for a long time. I really like that. I can also pump them just right to get off pretty much as fast as I want to. I've already ordered 3 more, so I will have a total of 7 as of tomorrow. Damn, Fleshjack, why do you feel so good??

Last night, I spent 3 hours with the UltraTight. From the discussions on the Fleshlight forums, it seems that the UltraTight is not a crowd favorite. Personally, it is one of my favorites by far. I'm a firm grip kind of guy when I jerk off. So, the UltraTight really feels good with it's tight grip on my cock. It feels like fucking a really nice tight ass. I played with the Fleshjack for about 3 hours, as I mentioned, and it was awesome. I did need to apply lube pretty frequently as this particular texture seems to eat it up, but that was no problem. I love to change the stroke length and speed, and twist the FJ as I stroke. When I start to feel close, I just slow down and can ride the edge forever. My cock was screaming to be set free by the time I was done, and when I finally released, I actually shot all the way through and out the other end (I had taken the end cap off to drip in some lube).

Tomorrow, the SuperRibbed is coming via UPS. I can't wait to try that one. There are some textures that can only be had with the FleshLight Girls, I want to try those too, and since I don't mind sticking my cock in a pussy, I won't mind having a few Fleshlights with pussy lips.

The guys over at Men4Bareback.com are talking about putting together a Fleshlight/Fleshjack party. We will all bring our units and we can try them all out. Sort of like a Tupperware party for Fleshlight/Fleshjacks. It's kind of funny, if you read the forums on the Fleshlight site, there are a lot of straight guys who talk about how they love to use their Fleshlight, but then if someone asks about a group getting together, they are all shy about it. Gay and Bi guys on the other hand, are all about it. I'm sure once the party gets set up it will end up being awesome. I think we're gonna play with the Fleshy's and then we'll all just fuck. Will be hot if some guys are using the Fleshjacks while they are getting fucked. Anyhow, I'm stoked for that party. The guys from Men4Bareback are in NOLA for Southern Decadance, but are gonna schedule the party when they get back. By the way, if you have not been over to Men4Bareback.com, you really should check it out. The site has great features and doesn't limit your functionality like other sites do unless you cough up money. I also find that I've met the most "real" people on that site than I have on any other. The bareback parties that they host each month are truly awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment